- Learning from the Least: Reflections on a Journey in Mission with Palestinian Christians, Wipf & Stock Publishers, Eugene, Oregon. To be released December 2013.
Chapter in Book:
- “Kenosis of Christ and the Redefinition of Nationalism and Reconciliation in Israel/Palestine,” in Mission Spirituality and Authentic Discipleship, Wonsuk Ma and Kenneth Ross (eds.). Regnum Books, Oxford, 2013.
Published Papers and Articles:
- “Women with a Mission.” Spirit Magazine, Eastern University, January 2013.
- “Christ at the Checkpoint.” Spirit Magazine, Eastern University, March 2012.
- “Bullets and Bibles: The Unhealthy Marriage of Missions and Militarism.” PRISM, Palmer Seminary, Fall 2010.
- “The Implications of Christian Zionism for Mission.” International Bulletin of Missionary Research, July 2009.
- “He Emptied Himself for Us: the Servanthood of Christ and Peace in the Holy Land.” Spirit Magazine, Eastern University, January 2009.
- “Mission and the Palestinian Diaspora.” Evangelical Missiological Society National Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, September 25-27, 2014.
- “Aspects of Emerging Palestinian Mission: A Field Report.” International Association for Mission Studies Conference on Migration, Human Dislocation, and the Good News: Margins as the Center in Christian Mission, Toronto, Canada, August 15-20, 2012.
- “Bullets and Bibles: The Problem of the Persistent Linkage of Missions and Militarism.” National Evangelical Missiological Society, Orlando, Florida, September 2009.
- “A Response to Christian Zionism.” Missions Leaders Forum, Overseas Missionary Study Center, New Haven, Connecticut, December 2008.
- “A Profile of Harvesters Christian Fellowship: The Challenge of an Indigenous Filipino Mission.” National Conference of the Evangelical Missiological Society, Denver, Colorado, September 2008.
- “Kenosis of Christ and the Redefinition of Nationalism and Reconciliation in Israel/Palestine.” International Association for Mission Studies Conference, Balaton Hungary, August 2008.
- “The Value of the Kenosis of Christ as a Model for Ministry in Missional Contexts of Violence: A Personal Reflection.” National Evangelical Missiological Society conference on Missions in Contexts of Violence, April 8, 2006.
- “The Implications of Christian Zionism for Mission.” Pruitt Lectures on World Mission. Baylor University, November 2005.
- “This Man Came to Jesus: Movement towards Jesus in the Middle East.” Heartland Vineyard, Cedar Falls, Iowa, October 12, 2014.
- “Reflections on a Journey in Palestine.” Mennonite Heritage Center, Harleysville, Pennsylvania, September 21, 2014.
- “Hearing the Voice of God.” Christian and Missionary Alliance Church, Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2014.
- “Learning from the Least: A Way forward for Western Missions.” Campolo College of Graduate and Professional Studies, School of International Leadership and Development, St. David’s, Pennsylvania, November 7, 2013.
- “The Spirit of God in Missions.” Burmese Baptist Church, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, October 27, 2013.
- “The Surprise of the Mission of God.” Methacton Mennonite Church Retreat, Spruce Lake, Pennsylvania, September 20-22, 2013.
- “The Surprise of the Mission of God.” Life Church, El Paso, Texas, April 2013.
- “Bringing the Witness of Jesus to Your Muslim Neighbor: Building on Common Ground.” Trinity Church, Amarillo, Texas, March 22, 2013.
- “Mission in Today’s Church.” Vincent Mennonite Church Retreat, Spruce Lake, Pennsylvania, January 2013.
- “Colliding Dreams: Contemporary Perspectives on Israel and Palestine.” Windows on the World Lecture, Eastern University, St. David’s, Pennsylvania, November 8, 2012.
- “Building or Burning Bridges: Searching for a Way Forward in Christian and Muslim Relations.” Franconia Conference Leadership Meeting, Mennonite Church, USA, Methacton Mennonite Church, Methacton, Pennsylvania, May 4, 2011.
- “Engaging Islam.” Wayne Presbyterian Church, Wayne, Pennsylvania, March-April 2011.
- “Living Stones: A Profile of Ministry to Muslims on the West Bank.” First Presbyterian Church, Watertown, New York, March 2011.
- “Faces of Grace: Unexpected Conversions in the Middle East Today.” Waterville Community Church, Waterville, Ohio, October 2010.
- “Understanding the C1-C5 Debate in Contextual Missions to Muslims.” Westmont College, Santa Barbara, California, March 15, 2010.
- “Learning from the Least: Reflections on Service to Muslims.” The Student Theological Society, Westmont College, Santa Barbara, California, 2010, March 15, 2010.
- “Servanthood and Missions to Muslims.” Pastors Conference, Trinity Fellowship Association of Churches, Amarillo, Texas, October 16, 2010.
- “Missions in a Changing World.” Missions Training Seminar, Trinity Fellowship Church, Amarillo, Texas, May 13-15, 2010.
- “Building a Contextual Theology.” Pastors Training, Harvest Christian Center, Plainview, Texas, May 10, 2010.
- “The Palestinian Voice: What America Needs to Hear.” A panel discussion sponsored by the Bryn Mawr Peace Coalition, Central Baptist Church, Wayne, Pennsylvania, November 16, 2010.
- “Jesus and World Religions.” A panel discussion with Dr. David Shenk, Eastern University, St. David’s, Pennsylvania, October 27, 2010.
- “Learning from the Least: Insights from the Fringes into the Heart of Missions.” Craven Wilson Lectures on Mission and Evangelism, Perkins School of Theology, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas, October 26, 2009.
- “The Witness of Palestinian Christians.” Windows on the World Lecture, Eastern University, St. David’s, Pennsylvania, October 25, 2008.